Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the top global destinations for Indian students interested in studying MBBS. There are numerous world-class government medical universities in Ukraine approved by WHO and MCI that offer affordable MBBS and MD degrees with global standards.
The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university in Ukraine are eligible to apply for jobs worldwide.
EUMBBS is the official partner for MBBS admissions in Ukraine and a legal franchisee and authorised representative of a number of medical universities in Ukraine for India. Obtaining an MBBS seat in Ukraine is hassle-free when done through the EUMBBS.
MBBS In Ukraine Fee Structure 2021-22
In comparison to private medical colleges in India, the cost of studying MBBS in Ukraine is extremely low. The total cost of a six-year MBBS education in Ukraine is approximately 16.25 Lacs. The fee structure for the MBBS course in Ukraine is as follows:
- Tuition Fee
- Hostel Fee
- Total Fees
Admission to Ukrainian medical universities does not require a donation or any other hidden fee.
Reserve A Seat In MBBS Ukraine Admission 2021
EUMBBS is one of the best career counselling organizations for Indian students aspiring to do MBBS in Ukraine.
We help them get direct admission in MBBS on the basis of their 12th marks, even before their NEET scores are published.
Through EUMBBS, Indian students can obtain an MBBS degree from Ukrainian universities and start practising medicine in India after passing the Medical Council of India’s screening test.
Our experience and expertise in MBBS Admissions, Visa & Immigration Law and Career Counseling have positioned us as a trusted MBBS admission partner for thousands of Indian students and parents.
We have put many students from India in the medical universities of Ukraine. We act as a trusted partner and a trusted ally for the students having any query related to MBBS.
Our consultants will provide tailored solutions for our MBBS candidates, and we have authorized franchisees of authorized representatives of MCI-accredited universities throughout Ukraine.
Contact us to reserve a seat at one of the best MCI-accredited medical universities in Ukraine. We are one of the leading overseas MBBS education consultants in India, and our efforts to place students in Ukrainian medical Universities are completely transparent. In India, we have built a solid foundation of trust and guide our students with transparent information and credible advice.
Duration Of MBBS
The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is five years and eight months. Medical universities in Ukraine admit students to MBBS or other medical courses in September and March.
Medical Universities In Ukraine Provide Degrees In
- Medical and Psychological Rehabilitation
For Indian students, an MBBS in Ukraine is a better option
A medical degree is one of the most prominent and internationally recognised degrees for Indian students. However, the cost of medical education and the difficulty of passing the NEET test are two major factors that often cause Indian students to abandon their plans to pursue a medical degree.
You will be given direct admission based on your 12th-grade marks and subject. To become a certified medical practitioner in India, you must pass the MCI screening test.
You can work in hospitals or open your own clinic anywhere in the world after completing your MBBS in Ukraine or any other degree such as MD, MS, or dentistry.
The total time it takes to complete MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years, and you won’t have to worry about passing an entrance exam to get into any of the approved medical universities in Ukraine
You can apply for MBBS in Ukraine in General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Surgery, depending on your desired category.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Students To Study MBBS In Ukraine
- Students must complete their secondary education in PCB with a minimum of 50% in the general category in order to be admitted to top universities in Ukraine for MBBS.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates scored 40% in the 12th grade.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31st of the Admission Year and have passed India’s NEET (National Eligibility and Common Entrance Test).
Document Required For Admission To Study MBBS In Ukraine
- An Application form – filled with your name, age, education and required details
- A document (original and a copy of the 12th-grade certificate on which based admission shall be made)
- A copy of the passport
- 6 Photos having size 3 × 4 cm
Top medical university in Ukraine
This is the most common question which our admission consultants used to hear from students, the most popular and best medical universities in Ukraine are listed below:
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Kharkiv Institute of Medicine KMU
Why Should You Study MBBS In Ukraine
Medical Universities in Ukraine offer affordable fee structures and a world-class educational environment. Several additional reasons for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are listed below:
- For Indian students, the MBBS course fee and cost of living in Ukraine are affordable.
- You can apply for direct admission to MBBS at any of Ukraine’s recognised medical universities.
- When compared to the cost of MBBS in India, the cost of MBBS in Ukraine is significantly lower (approximately 70% less).
- The standard of education for MBBS is extremely high.
- Ukraine’s medical universities have a number of medical professors, experienced faculty, and lecturers.
- No TOEFL or IELTS score is required for admission to Medical Universities in Ukraine.
- Medical degrees from recognised medical universities are recognised worldwide. MCI (Medical Council of India), UNESCO, WHO, and FAIMER all recognise MBBS or other medical degrees.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine are well-known for their global rankings.
- If you are currently pursuing a medical degree or have graduated from one of Ukraine’s universities, you are eligible to sit for the MCI Screening Test, the PLAB (United Kingdom), the USMLE (United States), and other international licencing exams.
- In Ukrainian medical universities, there is no requirement for donations or hidden fees.
- To ensure a superior educational environment, top universities in Ukraine adhere to stringent hiring criteria for professors and faculty.
- English is the medium of instruction and study for MBBS or any other medical course in Ukraine.
- The ratio of one teacher to fourteen students creates an ideal educational environment.
- Each student receives individualised attention.
The Benefits Of MBBS Study in Ukraine
There are a number of factors that will urge you to pursue an MBBS in Ukraine at one of the reputable colleges.
- In comparison to private medical colleges in India, the annual fee paid for the MBBS courses in Ukraine is far less. The overall tuition expenses at Ukrainian universities range from USD 3500 to USD 5000. You can look up the MBBS Fee.
- Education Quality is significantly superior to what one may assume. Professors and doctors with years of experience establish a world-class educational atmosphere to assist you in finishing your studies efficiently.
- You won’t have to stress about passing your entrance exam or English tests such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT and others that are required for international study.
- The admissions process for MBBS is much simpler. You can also inquire about the procedure at one of the accredited universities.
- The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries aimed at ensuring comparability of educational standards and qualifications, which is critical for excellent educational quality.
- Choosing one of the greatest medical institutes in the world is critical for MBBS admission in Ukraine. Some of the world’s best universities, such as Bukovinian State Medical University, have established themselves on a global scale.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization, FAIMER, UNESCO, and AMEE all recognise the MBBS degree. Students from India are able to apply for Internet Licensing Tests like the USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), and other licencing exams around the world.
- You will have the option of paying the entire price at once if you choose the annual fee payment option. Tuition fees can be paid semester by semester, whereas hostel fees can be paid annually. Mess fees are paid on a monthly basis.
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test Coaching (provided in Ukraine) – Students pursuing (or planning to pursue) MBBS will receive FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching from Indian teachers on the university campus in Ukraine.
Unique Features Of The Educational Process To Study MBBS In Ukraine
- MBBS or other medical degrees at an affordable fee
- English-speaking faculty members for MBBS and other medical courses.
- Admission to a top university is simple and does not require an entrance exam.
- In Ukraine, there are special routine classes for the FMGE – MCI exam for MBBS.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- 80–90% pass rate in the FMGE – MCI exam on the first attempt for MBBS
MCI/WHO/UK/USA/ECFMG recommend medical universities in Ukraine for medical education or MBBS.
- In Ukraine, you can find affordable lodging with Indian cuisine prepared by Indian chefs.
Universities’ Responsibilities Regarding Foreign Students Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Foreign citizens are trained at various departments of universities by highly qualified and experienced faculty members who teach MBBS in Ukraine. The majority of classrooms are equipped with contemporary instructional and visual materials, computer and video projection equipment, mannequins, phantoms, and simulators. Students at Ukraine’s top medical universities gain practical skills in the university’s clinical departments, which are located in various medical departments throughout the city and at the university clinic. Students pursuing an MBBS degree or another type of medical education are exposed to the causes of diseases, their signs and symptoms, classic and modern principles of laboratory and instrumental diagnostics, as well as medical and procedural treatment options. Students pursuing an MBBS degree at prestigious universities have an unparalleled opportunity to communicate with patients and apply acquired knowledge and skills in practice, as well as to observe surgical interventions while studying surgical specialities.
Foreign students pass the state licencing examinations – Krok – 1″ and “krok – 2” with flying colours. It is possible of the results of these exams in Ukraine, which currently ranks first in the country’s list of medical universities offering MBBS or other medical degrees. Additionally, foreign graduates in Ukraine successfully complete the process of diploma verification in their home countries. For instance, more than half of Indian graduates pass the MCl screening test on their first attempt, thereby confirming their nationality. For example, more than half of Indian graduates pass the MCl screening test on their first attempt, demonstrating their knowledge and abilities and granting them the right to continue practising medicine in India.
Throughout its existence, universities in Ukraine offering MBBS or other medical degrees have educated a large number of medical and pharmaceutical specialists from up to 70 countries.
Ukraine is the most beautiful and charming country in Eastern Europe, located at the northwest end of the Black Sea and Russia to the east. It is the second-largest nation in Europe and the 46th largest nation in the world.
It is surrounded by lovely countries such as Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, and others. In recent years, Ukraine has become the most popular nation in Europe – owing to Medical Professionals (Post Graduates) – ranking fourth in Europe.
Different cities, such as Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia, Poltava, and others, are well known for their globally renowned medical universities. As a result, an MBBS degree from Ukraine will be the best way to give your career the proper dimension.
Its rising popularity as a source of medical professionals is a source of pride for the country. The credit for this achievement goes to top medical universities that offer MBBS and postgraduate degrees such as MD, MS, and others.
One of the proudest aspects of these universities is that they are MCI Approved and accredited by WHO, UNESCO, and other major names in the field. For Indian students who cannot afford the medical degree fees at top-ranked private medical colleges in India (which can cost up to 1.5 crores), MBBS in Ukraine is the best option for fulfilling their desire to become a doctor.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine at a recognised and MCI-approved medical university will pave the way for a better career in this field.