Is MBBS in Ukraine good?
The best thing about MBBS for Indian students in Ukraine is very cost-effective. The standard of living, food and education is extremely cheap and lacks high quality. You are not flooded with any exorbitant fee structure. You can get your degree very easily at a very low cost compared to other universities.
Is Neet compulsory for MBBS in Ukraine?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has now been made compulsory for pursuing MBBS or to study medicine courses be it India or abroad.
Which is the best medical college in Ukraine?
Best Medical colleges for MBBS in Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University\
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Kharkiv Institute of Medicine KMU
Is Ukraine MBBS degree valid in the USA?
The MBBS degree from Ukraine is globally recognized: (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, PLAB, USMLE). The degree is also acknowledged by WHO and GMC (General Medical Council UK) and ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates USA) and is listed in IMED (International Medical Education Directory).
Is Ukraine MBBS valid in India?
Ukraine MBBS is true in India when a student is eligible for a screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The best alternative for medical students is to study MBBS in European countries. The best thing about MBBS for Indian students in Ukraine is very cost-effective.
Can I work while studying in Ukraine?
Yes, you can apply for the Work Permit. Universities itself provides job placement in Ukraine and other western countries.
How is Ukraine for Indian students?
Yes, it’s safe to live and study in Ukraine for Indian students. Ukraine is not only safe for the international students but also the best at the same time especially the cities like Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa and Lviv.
What is the admission process to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Eligibility for MBBS study in Ukraine
A candidate is eligible for MBBS admission in Ukraine if:
- Candidates below 17 years of age or above and above 25 years of the admission year.
- He has passed class 12th in science with PCB and English subjects from the board recognized by the officials in India.
- The candidate has achieved at least 50% in 10 + 2
Scheduled Castes / Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Tribe candidates have scored 40% in the 12th standard, which is for those candidates.
He has qualified NEET.
- Only regular students are eligible. Students from the open school are not eligible.
- To learn more about the eligibility criteria, you can contact us in study Europe.
- Intech for MD / MBBS in Ukraine
- The entry process for MBBS in Ukraine opens in most universities in September.
- However, some universities have started entering MBBS in Ukraine even in March.
- For more information about admission dates, contact specialist education advisors of study Europe.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS in Ukraine
Why study MBBS in Ukraine?
Today, MBBS from Ukraine is one of the best choices. Ukraine is one of the most popular and stunning nations in Eastern Europe. It is the second-largest country in Europe and also the 46th largest in the world. Ukraine is situated at the northwest end of the Black Sea. This is surrounded by beautiful countries such as Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Moldova and many others. Ukraine has been the most successful country in Europe in recent years, ranked fourth in Europe in the ranking of Medical Professionals (Post Graduate).
Various cities such as Kyiv, Chernivtsi, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Poltava, etc. are renowned for their world-famous medical universities. In this way, the MBBS in Ukraine would be the best way to give the right dimension to your career. The credit for this achievement goes to the top medical universities in Ukraine which offer MBBS and postgraduate degrees such as MD, MS and many others. Thus, Indian students who can not afford to study MBBS at private Indian medical colleges can opt for MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS from Ukraine or Russia?
In our opinion, doing MBBS from Ukraine is one of the best options today. Here are some facts you should know about studying MBBS in Ukraine:
Name of the degree: The degree one is awarded after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. After coming back to India and passing the FMGE, your degree will be equivalent to MBBS in India.
Duration: The duration for completing an MBBS degree in Ukraine is 6 years which includes clinical practice.
Cost: The tuition and hostel fees of the Universities in Ukraine is very low and is nothing in comparison to the fees charged by private colleges in India. You can check the fees of various universities here: MBBS in Ukraine 2017- Fee Structure & Admission for MBBS in Ukraine.
Security: Ukraine is one of those countries where security is very high and crime is low. When it comes to the security of women, then parents do not have to worry one bit. All the universities have their own hostels which provide students with a high level of security.
Government Universities: Most of the universities in Ukraine are government universities of National or State level. These universities are very old, some of them are more than 200 years old too. Indian students have been going to Ukraine in a large number and from a long period of time.
Is it worth studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, Ukraine is the best option if you are thinking of doing MBBS in Abroad. We have sent many students for MBBS in Abroad and the best reviews have been given by students who are studying in top Universities for MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS in Ukraine or China?
Doing MBBS from Ukraine is much better today than doing MBBS from China.
We don’t recommend China and here is the reason:
Following is the FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage from China (This was published by news outlet ‘The Indian Express’)-
- In 2014 – Of the 3,935 graduates from China who appeared for FMGE, 352 (8.9 per cent) cleared it.
- In 2015 – 3,536 candidates appeared but 275 (7.7 per cent) passed.
- In 2016 – 3,772 candidates appeared but only 261 (6.9 per cent) passed.
FMGE is a screening examination that foreign medical graduates have to clear before they register with the Medical Council of India. For FMGE, the average pass rate is 20-25 per cent.
Same case in other countries: It was also recently reported that after MBBS from China only 35 per cent of Nepali students cleared their country’s screening test while 60 per cent of Nepali students cleared their screening test after MBBS from Bangladesh.
It is clear that the quality of education in China has deteriorated in recent years. In addition, approx. from 2012–14. After completing MBBS from Ukraine, 20 per cent of students were able to clear the FMGE or MCI screening check.
In our opinion, KNMU the best one.
Here are some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test is required for admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and EUMMBS will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities for MBBS in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
Is Ukraine or MBBS better for Georgia?
Ukraine is a better choice for MBBS Abroad than Georgia. Georgian degree in India is uncertain and it is still unknown. Some Georgian private universities advocate 5-year MBBS program, but the stated length is 6 years in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
MBBS course duration in Ukraine
The MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine is 6 years which includes theoretical as well as your practical classes/practice.