About Caucasus International University, Georgia
Caucasus International University was founded as a medical institute in 1995 and is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The university attracts more foreign university entrants and students for doing MBBS.
Caucasus International University has numerous and highly qualified alumni. Currently, more than 700 medical students are coming from various countries and the number of students is increasing per term.
Caucasus International University creates a modern learning and teaching atmosphere by implementing innovative methodology in the education system, as well as through intercultural education and diverse university life.
The university ensures the upbringing a generation with democratic values that will be competitive in the local and international labour markets
Caucasus International University – Important Highlights
Check out some major facts of Caucasus International University if you want to pursue MBBS career:
|Intake for MBBS Course||April 2023|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx)||7000 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Georgian language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 20
World Rank – 9394
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO Approved|
Why Study MBBS at Caucasus International University?
The students across the globe seeking to pursue MBBS career must choose Caucasus International University for MBBS education:
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is English and Georgian language.
- The fee structure at Caucasus International University is very much affordable for students.
- The students can also participate in various experiments, carried out in Ivane Beritashvili “Life Science Centre”.
- Caucasus International University provides modern infrastructure and technology to create a healthy environment both for professors and students.
- The university conducts the annual International Scientific Conference, and the students actively take part in the conferences.
- The students gain high-quality knowledge with excellent and interesting student life.
- The academic courses at Caucasus International University are conducted by highly-qualified and experienced academic personnel and visiting professors.
Medium of Teaching
The medium of instruction used at Caucasus International University for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- English language
- Georgian language
Caucasus International University – Ranking
Refer Uni rank for the country and world ranking of Caucasus International University mentioned below:
Accreditation and Recognition
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- Caucasus International University was included in the list of acknowledged foreign Medical Institutions by National Medical Commission (NMC) in 2016.
- National centre for quality education enhancement Caucasus International University.
- Ministry of education and healthcare of Georgia.
- Member of The World Directory of Medical Schools (World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)).
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- The member of an International Association for Medical Education “AMEE” in 2018.
Caucasus International University – FMGE Performance 2021
Caucasus International University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2021 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Caucasus International University||15||6||40.00%|
Well equipped facilities are available in Caucasus International University at the comfort zone of students:
- The university provides labs operating such as Anatomy room, which is equipped with modern anatomical models and phantoms, Biochemical Teaching Laboratory, Research Laboratory of Neuroscience and Applied Physiology-students can do experiments on animals.
- The university is equipped with modern educational medical technologies including
Other educational models
Practical classes are conducted in the best Georgian clinics and medical institutions.
A big cafeteria providing fresh and healthy food for the students.
Spacious library is available at Caucasus International University to acquire knowledge.
Excellent accommodation facilities along with all basic amenities available at the university campus.
24 hours available internet facility is available on the campus for fun and study purpose of students.
Information about Tbilisi city mentioned below:
- Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia, An old town with a large history of periods under Persian and Russian rule.
- Tbilisi is also a part of the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Known for architecture comprises of Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures.
- Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.
Mesmerizing places of Tbilisi city –
|Narikala||Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi|
|Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta||Svetitskhoveli Cathedral|
|Royal baths||Old Town architecture|
|Ancient monasteries||Avant-garde art galleries|
|Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral||Kartlis Deda|
|Shota Rustaveli Avenue||Bridge of Peace|
Benefits of MBBS in Georgia
Top 10 safest countries in the world.
100% Visa Guarantee
Indian Food/Hostel available
Studying in the English language
WHO/MCI approved University
Higher Success in MCI/USMLE test
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counselling sessions with us.