Founded in 2004, The University of Georgia was first named under ”Georgian University of Social Sciences”. It is one of the largest private universities in Tbilisi, Georgia.
MBBS from The University of Georgia is recognized worldwide. under the supervision of qualified mentors, Practical training is provided by the best multipurpose clinics of the Health system. The University is also a member of the Bologna Process as well as is recognized in Europe and the USA.
The University of Georgia is a substantial college, which owns the 4th position on the countrywide level. Currently, more than 6000 local and international students are pursuing the University of Georgia. It gives distinctive quality training and ambitions to increase extraordinary skills for the future. With superior educational services, the college enriches their student’s skills. The college gives a group of outstanding faculties, who guide the scholars during their academic tenure.
University is aiming at supporting Higher Education Reform and developing cooperation between the partner countries of the European Union.
University of Georgia, Tbilisi
Refer to the course highlights of the University of Georgia for MBBS study in tabular form:
|Intakes||Spring and fall|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||5000 USD/Year|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Education||English and Georgian|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 4
World Rank – 4630
|University Recognition||ENIC-NARIC, NMC, ECFMG & many more|
Why Study MBBS at the University of Georgia, Tbilisi?
The students across the globe seeking to pursue their career in the university of Georgia must go through the below mentioned points:
- Simulation Hospital is one of the exceptional multi-profile simulation laboratories in Georgia.
- Cooperates with the European and US main universities and gives trade programs of numerous European Universities to the students for one semester or a year.
- The University has trade programs inside individual cooperation, Erasmus Mundus and Erasmus+.
- The University of Georgia carries out numerous types of International scientific research projects together with the Tempus program funded through the European Union
- It is one of the leading providers of Medical Education in Georgia for Graduates and Undergraduates
- Top notch education centres for students.
- Safe and attractive surroundings for all.
- No capitation fee & tuition costs are low.
- The infrastructure is modern and pretty advanced.
- No specific entrance examinations for pursuing MBBS admission.
- Safe and non-violent ecosystems good for studies.
- Cooperative and certified schools to assist.
- Instruction in English for worldwide scientific candidates.
- Good and fairly priced lodging facility available.
University of Georgia – Country & World Ranking
Before applying for this university you should check ranking:
Medium of Teaching
English & Georgian is the most commonly taught language at the University of Georgia:
- English is the commonly taught language at University of Georgia.
- The faculty also teaches the Georgian language so that foreign students are able to treat the local patients.
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- ENIC-NARIC [ European Network of Information Centers ]
- NMC [ National Medical Commission ]
- ECFMG [ Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates ]
- WHO [ World Health Organization ]
- Ministry of Education Accreditation System
Benefits of MBBS in Georgia
Top 10 safest countries in the world.
100% Visa Guarantee
Indian Food/Hostel available
Studying in the English language
WHO/MCI approved University
Higher Success in MCI/USMLE test
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counselling sessions with us.